Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Our Trip!


On our first official day in New Hampshire we got to take a small scenic tour of covered bridges.  The day was cool and the clouds was were out but it was the perfect weather for us.  Little loved being able to crunch around all the fallen leaves and look onto the "big agua".  


The Blow Me Down Mill was amazing, the foliage was breathtaking.  I personally loved the small stone wall and Little loved the throwing rocks into the water.   Dada loved spending some much needed time with his Grandparents, Mom and Aunt. 


I don't have enough words to describe all the photos above, I just had to share the beautiful images.  My personal favorite of these is the photo of Dada and Little looking over the rail.  I can't wait to share the rest of our trip!!

<3 Mama Chuca

No comments:

Post a Comment