Thursday, September 27, 2012

Park Days

November 2010
February 2011
March 2011
September 2011
March 2012
September 2012


As I was looking through iPhoto today, I noticed that we have a number of pictures of our little family at the park!!  When Little was born we had a park literally 2 steps away from our tiny apartment and we took him there often.  After we moved it got a harder to take trips out to a park, which is when we decided to sign Little up for Gymboree.We didn't take photos every time we went to the park, but I wanted to share a few shots of Little from when we did remember to bring the camera along.   The weather is getting more and more pleasant these days so I foresee many more park trips, hopefully I will be catching some more huge smiles from a happy Little swinging in the park in the near future.

<3 Mama Chuca

No comments:

Post a Comment