Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Life Lately


 Our best friend babies!!


I swear I had a FMF post all ready for Friday and then I went into a meeting, then Monday was busiest workday and didn't get a chance to post again!! My biggest apologies, with tidbits of our life lately:

I think I might have mentioned before that Tia Linda is the head chef and manager of an amazing cupcake place.  Well her location was having a huge birthday bash to celebrate being open for their first year.  As part of this bash that included free mini cupcakes, a cupcake piñata and some sprinkle guessing games, Tia Linda asked me to do some face painting! The kids were all very sweet and nobody asked for anything too crazy: cupcakes, ice cream cones, hearts, butterflies, angry birds, spiderman and a Saints symbol.  I thoroughly enjoyed the whole day and my Midnight Magic cupcake, which I call Chocolate Chocolately Chocolateness.

On Sunday Dada and I took Little to see Finding Nemo 3D!! We always go to the same theatre because its prices haven't jumped to infinity yet and we've had pretty good experiences with Little watching movies there.  So as soon as we turned into the parking lot Little started going crazy!! He started saying, "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT", it was so cute to see him getting so excited about  this special treat.  He behaved amazingly and loved the movie!! SCORE!

After the movie Little took his nap at home with Dada while he watched the Texans game, so I headed out with Tia Linda who was doing Christmas shopping!!! WHA?! Yes, my sister is getting it done early this year and that might be pretty smart! While going through Toys R Us with her I started to get excited about what I thought our little cousins might like to open.  This year however I believe I will do my best to stay with the 4 Gift Rule for Little; something he wants, something he needs, something to wear and something to read. I said I would do MY BEST.

Speaking of holiday fun, I saw a lot more costumes out for Halloween! I even bought Little a new Halloween book, Happy Halloween Little Critter, to help him understand a little more.  Tia Faith is throwing a big costume party for her oldest son Ray and we're invited, costumes are a must!!  So Im pretty much thinking that Little and I are going as Pugsley and Morticia from the Addams Family, an easy to do costume for Little!

We are moving into the cutest little house!! A friend of the family is in the process of repairing and remodeling a little home and asked my aunt if she knew anybody interested in renting.  My mom then told me to drive by the house and see if it was something we like and it was! Its a 3 bedroom home with hard wood floors throughout, its close to Tia Linda's house and its in a quiet neighborhood down the street from the elementary I went to! Our move in date is November 1st and I can't wait to set up Little's room!!

Dada and I have a date in mind for the wedding.  We're still playing around with the idea and working with our budget, but I think we might go with it.  We even started looking at some venues and fell in love with one in particular.  I don't want to reveal too much too soon, but this wedding is already moving forward! EEK!!

And its barely Tuesday!! Hope everybody has a great rest of the week!!
 
<3 Mama Chuca

No comments:

Post a Comment