Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dear Jude



Yesterday we celebrated the Fourth of July together.  Although we had a good
one last year, yesterday's was extra special.  We went to Gramma & Papaw's house 
and lounged all day while they fried up the fish Papaw and Dada caught on their trip.  In the evening, after dinner, we all went outside to pop a few fireworks.  Nothing too big or extravagant just a little something for you and Squish to OOH and AAH at.  You held your first sparkler.  Although you were skittish at first, you did manage to wave it around and hold it up high just like any little boy would.  Seeing you excited made me very happy and reminded me of how lucky I am that I get to experience these special moments with you.  You really are getting to be a big boy and that makes me excited. 

<3 Mama Chuca



No comments:

Post a Comment