Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend Recap




Hello Monday
Hello July
Hello Little in the most adorable hat!!

An H&M store just opened on our side of town (sort of), Tia Linda and I took a trip there on Friday.  There were a lot of awesome deals, pushy people and cute clothes! I managed to find this little hat and tee (five bucks each! wow) for my cutie and he loved it!  

The photos above were taken with my phone on our impromptu trip to the zoo on Saturday.  He was a bit under the weather and I thought some fresh air might do some good for him.  Later that night Dada and I went to our good friends birthday soiree and Little got to spend some time with his cousin Audrey and her Mama & Dada.  There were a few tears but later I received a few pictures of a smiling Little, which made me feel a lot better.  Besides Tia Faith (Mamas aunt) and cousin Audrey LOVE Little so I knew he was in good hands. 

Sunday was a very lazy day for Little and I.  Dada went to work and we stayed at Grammas all day with Squish and Tia Linda.  We decided we are going to wait to see Brave with Dada!  Little has also learned a couple of new words: Stop papa (to dada mostly), and hulk (uuk). 

Was a really nice weekend and now I have to move on to some busy weeks ahead, 3 weeks til our party for Little! 

To break that down:
19 days til Little's birthday party
22 days til Little's actual birthday
eesh Im crazy because I'm kinda just starting...kinda!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and have an even greater week!! 

<3 Mama Chuca



No comments:

Post a Comment