Thursday, July 19, 2012

Scramble Mode

13 months

14 months 

15 months 

16 months

17 months

18 months

19 months

20 months

21 months

22 months

23 months

24 months

With only 2 more days til Little's birthday party, Im pretty much in party/scramble mode right now.  Just finishing up a few last details like checking the grocery list one more time, going over the to do list and crossing off the projects that I didn't have a chance to get to.  Today Im printing out the photos above for a small photo banner, so guests can see how much this guy has changed.

The ole laptop is giving me more and more problems as of late, so thats why I've been a little behind and lacking in the photo department.  Hopefully, Dada can take a look and see what the problem is so I  can get back to adding awesome photos of Little once again!!

Btw: look at that adorable baby, he has grown so much!! I honestly don't remember him being so chubby and squishy.

<3 Mama Chuca

No comments:

Post a Comment