Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Laugh Out Loud

Why is this so true?


Wolowitz is my favorite character on Big Bang


Im glad Im not the only person who caught 
this resemblance



Dada "CHUCA just take a few at a time, you don't have 
to take everything at once!!"


Adorable, I would give this kid credit


I might have to say this at least once


Tia Linda said something to this effect the other day,
this reminded me of her


This has Little all over it


Our Little went to the dr yesterday and it turns out he has an ear and throat infection. (I know, my poor baby) Dada is at home with him now and Im stuck at work.  Luckily Im off tomorrow for the Fourth of July, but I'm finding it hard to get through this long day! So Ive posted a few things that made me LOL and hopefully its a little pick me up for you as well!!

Enjoy.

<3 Mama Chuca

No comments:

Post a Comment