Monday, August 6, 2012

Ready Set Go


Hello new week!!
So far Little at 2 years old has been pretty good to us,  i probably sound like a deluded first time parent!  As you can see in the photos above, its getting harder to capture some un-blurry photos of Little. Then again, thats probably my fault because I decided to pull out my phone for a few shots at Gymboree.  Gymboree, where no child can be still for more than 5 seconds- its like an unspoken rule amongst the toddlers.

We had a very low key weekend in Casa de Little: Pizza and a scary movie (Silent House) at Tia Linda's house Friday, Gramma-cooked enchiladas & tostadas on Saturday and lunch at the Galleria with a good friend on Sunday. 

Tomorrow is Super Hero Day at daycare, so Dada bought a Hulk pj set and mask for Little to wear!  Unfortunately Little found the pjs and had a mini meltdown when I refused to let him wear it to lunch yesterday.  I won the pj battle this time but I'm pretty sure I won't be so lucky the next time, after all whats toddler-hood if not wearing your favorite outfit every day of the week. 

Looking forward to the new week!!

<3 Mama Chuca
  


No comments:

Post a Comment