Friday, August 3, 2012

Weekend Goodies


Big hello everybody, especially you dear Friday!!

Ive got a lot on my mind as of late, so I'm putting it all out on the table..along with links:

Dada and I just signed up for The Color Run!! The best way I can explain it is; we'll run, walk, skip & hop 3 miles on a course and will be covered by awesome color dust along the way! Im pretty sure if you go to the website they will explain it much better though, its also called "The Happiest 5k on the Planet".  Its in November and Im not in the greatest shape so Dada and I will start running a couple days a week to get ourselves ready!!

So I went and saw a little indie film called MAGIC MIKE!!! And in my best Matt McConaughey voice "alright alright alright"!! Ok back to what I originally wanted to say: I saw a preview for a movie that looked very entertaining! Pitch Perfect, the premise is 2 college a cappella groups go head to head in competition. It sounds like it would be campy but the preview looked pretty good, Im kinda excited!

Im loving Rebel Wilson right now!! I loved her in Bridesmaids, she looks absolutely hilarious in Pitch Perfect (the other reason I want to see it) and shes going to be in another movie called Bachlorette I think I will check out. Yeah thats right, Im a chic flick lova! But again, this woman is proving to be amazing!!

My birthday is coming up!! Im going to be 27 on August 25th, Im really excited because Dada and I are planning a little get away to Austin to celebrate. It will only be one night away and Little will stay with Gramma, I don't think I could make it longer than that.  Its been quite awhile since Dada and I have been away, by ourselves, together.  Lately Ive been reading more and more about Austin so that we can get as much fun packed in those 2 days as possible, this sure helped.  Something else to think about when planning a trip... what will i wear?

When Dada took Little to the Dr he had his blood taken, which he did like a champ according to Dada. So the Dr called me today to let me know that according to the blood work Little will need to take a multivitamin with iron from now on.  Ok first of all, Im very happy and thankful that it wasn't anything too bad. Second of all, it is very scary when the Doctor himself calls and says, "Im calling about Jude's bloodwork...". As soon as he said that phrase, my face felt cold as if all the blood drained from it!  Thankfully, like i said, it wasn't anything bad.

We'll be at Tia Linda's tonight hanging out, eating pizza and watching scary movies.  This weekend will probably be very laid back, which is always nice. I hope everybody has a great weekend out there!!

<3 Mama Chuca

p.s. I just love kissing that little belly in the picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment