Friday, June 29, 2012

Weekend Smiles


We are looking at a pretty great weekend ahead:
Today Dada went on his deep sea fishing trip that Little and I "gave" him for Fathers day and he'll be gone all day.  So Little and I will be hanging out with Squish and Tia Linda.  Saturday night Dada and I will be heading to a good friends birthday celebration, we're gonna have a little grown up time together!  And Sunday Im hoping to take Little to see the movie Brave.  Gramma took Squish last Saturday to see it as sort of a girls day and they loved it.  Im definitely looking forward to our full weekend ahead and Im going to leave a few links to enjoy.

Thinking this would make the perfect gift for Little's birthday.  We like to give him something extra special!

If you haven't heard about the Disney/Pixar movie Brave, please go watch the trailer now! (Im sure you've heard of it though!)

I am a huge fan of Baby Gap and Im loving this new collection.  At first I thought it would be super hard to dress a boy but I LOVE IT!

This blog has finally convinced me to move forward with my red jeans idea.  The idea: take my old pair of light gray jeans and dye them red! It sounds pretty easy and I can hit 2 birds with one stone; try the DIY and have red jeans! (I hate that saying!)

Im finally doing it! Im going to open an Etsy store!  Im going to start small with selling invitations Ive designed (and all things invitation related) then move on to bigger things.  Its very scary and thrilling at the same time!! Ill have a full scoop in a later post.

Looking forward to big fun this weekend with more smiles like the one above!
<3 Mama Chuca



No comments:

Post a Comment