We had an awesome weekend in these parts. We relaxed at Grammas on Friday, celebrated Squishy's Dads birthday on Saturday and Sunday we took our Little to see Madagascar 3!! Madagascar 3 was awesome btw!
But today I wanted to share 7 DIY's Im dying to take on!
1. I love this special felt party hat for the birthday boy! I think I can do a cute Brown Bear hat for Little.
2. For Little's 1st birthday party Dada and I made Little a special t-shirt to wear. It was the first time we ever worked with an iron on and I think it came out pretty good. I just love the idea of a really cute simple tee for Little to wear to show off the awesomeness of turning 2. Hopefully I can try and recreate this with ink instead of the iron on!!
3. These terrariums are sooo adorable! This might actually be a Dada & Little project now that I think about it, but Im sooo excited to show these off around his room.
4. As I was looking around the web and (mostly) Pinterest for baby shower games I came across this awesome activity for the party! A simple and darling wish list written by guests for the new baby girl.
5. I also happened to come across this DIY for cute table settings. Not only are they made of baby jars but they most definitely fit into our "theme". Its a very loose theme of "paper flowers", did I mention this? The soon to be mama is an artist and I wanted to give her baby shower a little twist. Hopefully it turns out half as good as it looks in my head, this seldom happens!
6. I live in Texas and it is hot pretty much 90% of the year but I can't help but love scarves. I LOVE SCARVES!! Maybe I could find a lightweight fabric so I can look cute and not sweat buckets!
7. If you've never heard of the blog My Cakies please finish this post and head on over immediately!! I love Rubyellens style, beautiful little girls and I always love her DIY's. Her fabric wrapped necklace is just what I need because Im totally into the chunky statement necklace trend right now!
When I tackle these awesome DIYs I will report back here asap! I also wanted to share this picture Gramma sent me today. Why is it so darling?!?
<3 Mama Chuca