Monday, June 18, 2012

Dada


 "My dad taught me everything he knows."
When Dada said this the other day it made my heart skip a beat. This simple sentence made me realize immediately that this is Dada's philosophy for fatherhood.  It was also a reminder that Little is lucky to have a father who is willing to take the time to teach him everything he knows.  We don't necessarily agree on everything but one thing we do agree on, that never has to be said, is that we love our baby, love each other and want to be together.  Little and I are very lucky to have this man in our life. Happy Fathers Day to Dada, Papaw and all the fathers, mothers and anybody who is any sort of father figure.  I have 2 great men in my life that inspire me to raise my son to be an amazing man one day.



The video is a little weird, but I love the song! Heres to you Dada, enjoy. 

<3 Mama Chuca







No comments:

Post a Comment