Friday, June 1, 2012

Im Loving Right Now


What Im Loving right now is...

That it's FRIDAY!! whoohoo weekend!!

That Little says "mama mama mama mama" when he wants something.  I mean he calls me for everything to show me a cat, to tell me when somebody (usually either Tia) is messing with him and even just to tell me to dance with him!  Im loving it now but I have a feeling it will drive me crazy soon!

Play-doh playing with Little! He's so cute with it and he can make balls all by himself, little misshapen almost squished balls.  Im especially loving our Play-doh date we had with Squish yesterday. Photos to come.

This UH-mazing necklace!! I am totally into brightly colored statement necklaces right now and this has to be the ultimate!!

GIRLS! I love this show, how could anyone not?? I always laugh out loud at least once during every episode, like a huge embarrassing donkey sounding laugh. Plus I just got Tia Linda into the show, I love having show buddies!! Shes my True Blood buddy!

Tomorrow Dada will take me on a date to have a huge Mama-size margarita with some friends and then to see the movie Snow White and the Huntsman!  Im soooo excited about this movie!!! Something about Charlize Theron as an evil queen gives me goosebumps.

Speaking of movies I'm excited about... have you seen The Great Gatsby trailer. It looks amazing I freaking love Baz Luhrmann, he did an amazing job on Moulin Rouge (a favorite) and Romeo & Juliet (another favorite).  ...ok  Im stopping with the trailers now, it could get ugly!

Gramma is doing her Fun Run for the Heights this Saturday! We are so very proud of her, she gave herself a goal and worked hard to reach it.  Also, I should mention that, nobody made her do this Fun Run and nobody asked her to do it. She decided to do it for herself, it can be very hard for some to give themselves a goal then reach it at nobodies request but she did it admirably! Yay Gramma!!


Everyone have an awesome happy weekend!
<3 Mama Chuca




No comments:

Post a Comment