Thursday, May 31, 2012

Comicpalooza Sunday!

This past Sunday Little and I attended his 2nd Comicpalooza!!
I dressed him in his cutest super hero tee, his adorable red chucks 
and off we went. 

There were lots of costumed people strolling around and cool booths 
to visit!  Little was a bit shy with Darth Vader and the Storm Trooper
but loved Captain America!

Here is Papaw, Cousin Rene and Little with Dark Anakin.  

Dark Phoenix has been one of my favorite characters 
since I was a little, this ladies costume was awesome!

I like when Little gets really excited.

Steam Punk has a huge following and I definitely 
see why, these guys looked great!

These 2 ladies were my favorite of the whole day,
 look how much detail went into Mrs. Twoface!!
  Wowza! They make me want to dress up next year!

This was the first time I had ever really let Little out 
of his stroller, usually Im pretty paranoid in huge 
crowds.  But his cousin Rene (a big boy) was 
walking around and of course Little wanted to be a 
big boy too.  He already looks up to cousin Rene!

Ghostbusters

Poison Ivy

Squish and Bailey held hands while 
walking until Squish decided enough was enough. 

There were some weird pairs like Deadpool and Kevin Smith

Well dressed Renaissance Man 

A family of Batman villains, Harley Quinn 
(another favorite) and that Scarecrow is crazy cool!

Gramma bought Little a small toy hulk to hold on to while
 strolling around and I got Little his first Hulk comic book. 

The Murderous Clown? Yes its a little weird BUT I 
loved the way The Hulk was drawn in this series.

I also managed to score this series 1 Marvel Avengers Hulk action figure! 
They are hard to find, sold out and on back order everywhere. 
I thought about keeping it in the package for him, his first 
collectors item, but we might just give it to him for his birthday. 

This is the tiny Hulk Gramma bought Little.

He loves it and spent all of Memorial Day playing with him.

One last thing: I am a TRUEBIE, which means that I am a huge fan of the
amazing True Blood, an HBO series.  Well this brings me to my point; Kristin Bauer van Straten who plays Pam de Beaufort on True Blood was at Comicpalooza! And yes I got to meet her!! She is one of my favorite characters on the show and was super nice in person, very tiny. 


It was a great Comicpalooza Sunday!  I hope next year Dada can join us and then maybe we can dress up as a family!  So many choices and so  many ideas for a little family of 3!

<3 Mama Chuca


No comments:

Post a Comment