Friday, May 4, 2012

Phase...?




Do you see that baby in the first picture?  That adorably, smiley, big eyed baby? Well he quickly turns into that baby throwing a small fit in the 2nd and 3rd pictures!  I love this kid with all my heart, BUT the beginning of these terrible 2's are terrifying me already!! Dada and Mama are first time parents so this boy shocks us, Im constantly having to ask family members if certain things are phases (like his very fun "picking my nose HOUR").  But I look forward to anything and everything this Little has to offer, thats first time parent talk at its best!

Have a great weekend (TGIF), maybe I will have a very funny story for you come Monday.  And thats because there is never a dull moment when it comes to Little, which is exactly how I like it!!

Ps. I will have to get a picture of my Squishey on here next week, she's Littles best friend/partner in crime and she's the sassiest little girl Ive ever met!!

<3 Mama Chuca




No comments:

Post a Comment