Tuesday, May 8, 2012

School Pictures






First of all I would like to apologize for the last post's pictures! Some of them were quite blurry when they were at a bigger size and thats because I was in a hurry and didn't size them right, so from now on I will take my time when playing with pictures!! ok now..

OMG have you ever seen such beautiful big brown eyes?! I just have to take a second to gush about this adorable little boy! How did they get him to smile? How did they get him to pose? How did they get him to look so innocent?! I have no idea, they are miracle workers those kiddie photographers!!
I did get some grief about the outfit I chose from certain people (too preppy) but I don't care, I LOVE IT!!  I think he came out perfect.  Also, I have no idea what he is doing in the group photo!  But I think he came out perfect in that picture as well* thats the Little we know, attention elsewhere always :).

I just want to add that I did spend quite the pretty penny on these pictures, yes Im a sucker for anything with my kids face on it (just ask Dada). Those daycare ladies are pretty tricky, first they call out to your little that "Mamas here and its time to go home". Then, they pull out all the photos of the most adorable baby you've ever seen (your own) and ask you to pick & choose what you want to keep.  They show you the different packages and tell you the prices (whoa!).  So, you've got your little pulling on your leg toward the door while your trying to decide which is the best picture and all of the sudden your writing a check for a bundle so you can take them all home!! What happens to the rest of the pics you don't take, do they get thrown away?! NO!!! (thinking like this is a curse).  I had to explain to Dada that we didn't get 18mth pics taken, so these will take the place. I didn't mention that we will be taking family photos at 2 yrs, some things you leave off til later (this is where Little gets his trickiness from!).

Now we have proof that Little was once the sweetest little boy.  I'm sure one day we will have to remind ourselves of that daily.

<3 Mama Chuca

*I blurred out the rest of Littles class, because I'm not sure how other parents feel about having their children's faces on this little blog. But they are all very cute and tiny just like Little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment