Monday, May 21, 2012

Squishes all around!







HELLO MONDAY!!

There was a lot of Weekend Fun had ova here!!

We spent Friday with Squish & Tia Linda; we did a little shopping at the mall and had a Chic Fil A dinner.  We even watched the old version of Footloose which is AWESOME!!
Saturday we hit Gymboree had a mighty big breakfast with Tia Lorri and Papaw then headed out to a couple of car places.  Thank goodness I did my research because I could see the rip off a mile away!! After test driving a few cars (Kia Sportage and Nissan Rogue) and talking with a salesman we parted ways sans car, which isn't too bad because I wanted to do more research and hone in on my haggling skills.  In the car, on the way home I was pretending to have a conversation with the sales guy (out loud) and I think I did pretty good!! Later that night we got to babysit Miss Squish! We read books, played with toys, ate popcorn, wrestled, drank juice, I folded clothes :/ and we had ourselves an awesome time!!  Sunday, Little and I had a lunch date with my preggy bestie and did some window browsing at a local party store for her baby shower!! Whoa Im super excited now!!

The photos above are of Little when he was in my office on Friday, he was still too grumpy for daycare. As you can see he thinks this is HIS office, he even turned that picture around so it was facing him!! I loved having him with me at work BUT it was very hard concentrating with that adorableness running around. I hope this Monday is super quick because that last photo is making me want to squish him!!

<3 Mama Chuca
P.S. Why does my phone not take awesome pictures?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment